Just Stop Directions
Smoking Cessation Program
Congratulations, you’re on the road to a healthier, happier smoke/nicotine-free life.
The “Just Stop” smoking cessation program includes the “Just Stop” supportive herbal dietary supplement to help eliminate nicotine cravings, promote calming of the body, reduce anxiety, and other withdrawal symptoms. Also included are important “behavioral modification” recommendations.
The First Week
Directions for use: On the FIRST DAY, take only (4) “Just Stop” capsules 30 to 60 minutes prior to bed with a full 8oz.glass of water. Continue taking (4) capsules (3) times per day in the morning, afternoon and evening for (7) consecutive days until all capsules have been consumed.
Weeks 2 through 12
Take 1 capsule first thing in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening to reduce the risk of relapse.
Withdrawal symptoms can take up to 9 months to completely go away without “Just Stop”.
The following program is recommended for long-term smokers.
- If you have been a smoker for 5 to 9 years, take 1 capsule first thing in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening for a total of 6 months. (Total of 4 bottles recommended)
- If you have been a smoker for 10 years or more, take 1 capsule first thing in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening for a total of 9 months. (Total of 6 bottles recommended)
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
- Always take capsules with a full 8oz. glass of water.
- Take “Just Stop” capsules one hour before or after taking any medications or supplements.
- “Just Stop” capsules can be taken with meals or in between meals.
- Do not take “Just Stop” capsules with milk.
- Discard all tobacco products prior to beginning the “Just Stop” program.
- Do not use any alcohol, tobacco, or products containing nicotine while using “Just Stop” in Phase 1.
- Dehydration increases cravings. Drink ½ oz. of spring or pure water daily per pound of body weight.
(100 lbs. = 50 oz. 150 lbs. = 75 oz. 200 lbs. = 100 oz. etc.)
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult with your physician prior to use.
- While there are no known side effects, discontinue use and consult with your physician if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach from children.